Patient Forms, Map and Directions to Oakland Office
Thank you for choosing Lovelight Pediatrics as your child's medical home, where we always provide a comfortable, caring environment so our patients and their families can feel at ease. We've included helpful items on this page to ensure you and your child's first trip to our office is productive, stress-free and enjoyable.
We are committed to:
- Improving the lives of the children we serve by providing quality care in a child-centered environment.
- Listening to our young patients and their families who we are privileged to serve.
- Guiding our patients along a path of optimal health and wellness.
- Continually pursuing excellence at all levels through continuing education.
If you're preparing for your child's first visit, you can do a few things to help expedite the appointment. Please provide the following information when you arrive for your visit:
We are happy to provide our office forms for convenient completion. Please complete the forms below. Questions about our forms? Please call our office and our courteous staff will assist you in preparing for your child's first visit.
- New Patient Packet (to be completed by all new families joining our
- Medical History Form (to be completed for any additional children NOT
included in the New Patient Packet above)
- Authorization for Release of Information (to be completed in order for us
to obtain your child's medical records from any previous providers; may be
submitted more than once if that includes more than one office; must be
submitted for each child individually)
- Parental Separation & Divorce Policy (to be completed for applicable families)
The Initial Visit
Prior to your first appointment, we also invite you to review our staff page in order to get to know our doctor and staff. We look forward to meeting you.